About the role
Within our TWAICE Predictive Analytics Platform, we are building an incredibly powerful and versatile software backbone in the cloud. We’re using this platform to build solutions for our customers and enabling them to integrate our advanced battery models and predictive analytics into their own products. As we scale, we will be processing large amounts of data from varied sources such as our own battery lab, connect vehicles, and energy storage farms. This data will power our mattery models, machine learning engine, and predictive analytics.
- You are enrolled in a Master’s program or at the very end of your Bachelor’s program
- Ideally, you already have first work experience in Sales, Consulting, or comparable areas through working student positions or similar
- You are an analytical person, being able to make sense of data
- You are a strong communicator and you feel comfortable communicating with different stakeholders both internally and externally. You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint. Ideally, you have first experience with Salesforce
- You know how to work with data reports and data analysis
- You have strong discipline and are result oriented and a quick learner
- You are interested in developing into a sales tools expert (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
Ideally, you are interested in supporting us on a long-term basis (> 12 months), e.g. starting as an Intern and afterward continuing as a working student. Furthermore, you are willing to support us for at least 15h/week. Preferred location is Munich.
In addition to your CV, please provide us with a letter of intent focusing on the following questions:
Why do you want to work for TWAICE specifically and how would you support us regarding sales process improvements e.g. salesforce optimization?
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 120 employees – Become part of the family!