About the role
Your tasks in our marketing team are diverse and wide-ranging. Our team is strategically positioned and not only responsible for social media. As a marketing intern, you will be involved with all pillars of marketing at TWAICE, whether that is event and press topics or demand generation and product marketing.
Apart from you having a meaningful activity
in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health
. We care about your flexible working time
and your time off, about your social environment
and your personal growth.
We offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you, but also for your family and friends)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- Borrow our company cars (e-Golf and Tesla) for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 120 employees – Become part of the family!