About the role
The world is rapidly electrifying. New vehicles and energy systems are heavily relying on batteries and require the right solutions to succeed. TWAICE is leading the market of battery analytics solutions with cutting edge and industry-leading technology. As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top enterprise accounts. You will manage the end to end sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the TWAICE vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account specific initiatives. Your performance will have deep impact on the company.
Apart from you having a meaningful activity
in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health
. We care about your flexible working time
and your time off, about your social environment
and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you, but also for your family and friends)
- Flexible working hours and flexible homeoffice - work wherever and whenever you want
- Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- International team and relocation budget of 800€
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 100 employees – Become part of the family!