About the role
This position offers the opportunity to be involved in key strategic projects within the Finance area of TWAICE. Working mainly with the Head of Finance you will be involved in all Controlling/FP&A and Business Intelligence related activities with high exposure to analytical work. Within a small team you can directly take on responsibility and drive your own ideas. Apart from the exciting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work in a company that is active in one of the most exciting and relevant areas of our time with a proven impact.
This position is open for recent graduates (“Analyst”) with extensive study-related work experience or to young professionals with first full-time work experience (“Senior Analyst”). What we expect is an intrinsic motivated personality with the willingness to efficiently implement pragmatic solutions and add value to the team and organization.
- You have relevant work experience (either during your studies via internships and working student jobs and/or full-time work experience) in relevant areas such as Finance, FP&A, Controlling, Investment Banking, Consulting, Business Intelligence, etc.
- You have a degree (bachelor or master) with a strong quantitative focus (e. g. business administration with focus on finance, business information technology, data sciences, etc.)
- You have a passion for data and numbers, and you have advanced knowledge in IT applications (e. g. Excel, BI tools such as Power BI/Tableau, best case VBA/SQL/etc.)
- You can build financial models from scratch
- You can execute tasks independently with a pragmatic approach and never give up until it works
- You can communicate your results and you know how important it is to prepare and communicate information in a concise way
- We expect that you bring the ability to acquire missing knowledge independently – of course we actively support you on this journey
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory
Please consider that the requirements are not listed in order of relevance. We know that it is close to impossible to fulfill all requirements simultaneously. If you feel that you can make a valuable contribution, we’d be delighted to receive your application regardless.
A possible further development step for this position could be (Senior) Manager Strategic Finance.
Our compensation package is built on three parts: In addition to a competitive salary, you will participate directly in the success of TWAICE and receive virtual company shares (VSOP). In addition, we want to ensure that you can continuously develop personally and professionally and that you feel comfortable with us, and therefore we offer you a wide range of other benefits:
- A training budget of 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free access to a tool of your choice: Skillshare or Coursera
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
- Free breakfast, free lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Subsidized access to gyms via a Gympass membership - not only for you, but also for your family and friends
- Easy and affordable bike leasing with JobRad
- We subsidize the company pension scheme with 100%
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office within Germany: You decide when and where you work. We provide you with state-of-the-art IT hardware. Working from abroad is also possible for up to 90 days a year
- 30 vacation days
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest event, regular team and sports events)
- Borrow our company cars (e-Golf and Tesla) for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Multicultural team and a relocation budget of 800€ for international relocations to Germany
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 120 employees – Become part of the family!