About the role
To get to zero emission in 2050 the world needs to be electrified rapidly. New electrified vehicles and energy systems are heavily relying on batteries and require the right solutions to scale-up successfully. TWAICE is leading the market of battery analytics software with cutting edge and industry-leading technology. As a Technical Solution Engineer, you will play a crucial role in making our customers successful and making a deep impact on the company.
Our Solution Engineering Team is creating value for our customers by mapping their business challenges to the TWAICE solution portfolio and presenting this via engaging stories. As part of the Commercial Team we are working together with Product Management, Engineering and Customer Success to translate business into technical requirements and back into value for our customers, based on the TWAICE predictive analytics platform.
We are looking for a TWAICE storyteller (m/f/d) that is able to deliver engaging product demonstrations, act as a translator and voice of our customer, and helps us to shape the future of mobility & energy.
Help us in building a fantastic team!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Experience in the battery industry or a related field, ideally in the mobility industry (Automotive OEM, Tier 1/2 supplier, etc.)
- Understanding of the electrical, thermal and aging behavior of Li-Ion batteries
- Ideally experience in Python and Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in technical pre-sales as a Battery Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect, Sales Engineer or Post-Sales/Implementation (CSM)
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing
- You are able to get to the heart of complex issues and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- At the same time, you are able to talk to technical teams at eye level
- You can easily manage, prioritize and successfully complete multiple customer projects in parallel
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, positive, customer- and service-oriented
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
If you find yourself wondering whether to apply or not because your profile does not match our description 100%? We are more than happy to receive your application - for us, motivation, and drive to succeed can be worth more than matching all the listed qualifications. The one hard requirement is the understanding of and experience with Li-Ion batteries.
Our compensation package is built on three parts: In addition to a competitive salary, you will participate directly in the success of TWAICE and receive virtual company shares (VSOP). In addition, we want to ensure that you can continuously develop personally and professionally and that you feel comfortable with us, and therefore we offer you a wide range of other benefits:
- A training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free access to a tool of your choice: Skillshare or Coursera
- Subsidized access to gyms via a Gympass membership - not only for you, but also for your family and friends
- Monthly home office compensation
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office. You decide when and where you work. We provide you with state-of-the-art IT hardware.
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Health insurance
- 15 vacation and 5 sick days
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest event)
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 120 employees – Become part of the family!