About the role
Within our TWAICE Predictive Analytics Platform, we are building an incredibly powerful and versatile software backbone in the cloud. We’re using this platform to build solutions for our customers and enabling them to integrate our advanced battery models and predictive analytics into their own products. As we scale, we will be processing large amounts of data from varied sources such as our own battery lab, connect vehicles, and energy storage farms. This data will power our mattery models, machine learning engine, and predictive analytics.
Our compensation package is built on three parts: In addition to a competitive salary, you will participate directly in the success of TWAICE and receive virtual company shares (VSOP). In addition, we want to ensure that you can continuously develop personally and professionally and that you feel comfortable with us, and therefore we offer you a wide range of other benefits:
- A training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free access to a tool of your choice: Skillshare or Coursera
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
- Free breakfast, free lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Subsidized access to gyms via a Gympass membership - not only for you, but also for your family and friends
- We subsidize the company pension scheme with 100%
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office within Germany: You decide when and where you work. We provide you with state-of-the-art IT hardware. Working from abroad is also possible for up to 90 days a year
- 30 vacation days
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest event, regular team and sports events)
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Multicultural team and a relocation budget of 800€ for international relocations to Germany
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 100 employees – Become part of the family!