About the role
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast-growing venture capital financed start-up of 120 employees – Become part of the family!
Within TWAICE, we always strive for innovative ways to improve our technologies and to push the boundaries of what’s possible. With the help of our deep knowledge and creative minds, we build a strong patent portfolio to ensure a leading position of TWAICE in the market.
The IP & Innovation team is responsible for a wide range of IP-related tasks such as the acceleration and evaluation of internal inventions and filing of patent applications, patent searches as well as the management and administration of our IP portfolio. Furthermore, we drive the interdisciplinary Innovation Management and manage externally funded R&D projects together with some of the biggest and most important actors in the field. To strengthen our IP & Innovation team, we are now looking for a Working Student or Intern for Intellectual Property and Innovation.
Your daily business will involve
In this role, you will take over tasks from the Innovation area as well as Intellectual Property area. In detail, these are the following tasks: Innovation tasks:
- You will support large R&D innovation projects with leading OEMs and research institutions and other pioneering startups jointly working on accelerating the transition towards a sustainable future of mobility and energy
- Project Management tasks include creation of project management tools, external communication with stakeholders, documentation, and more
Intellectual Property tasks:
- You will collaborate closely with and support our IP & Innovation Manager – besides essential functions, the tasks may comprise a strong variety and depend on current priorities
- You will analyse internal patents, IP processes and support the creation of effective IP visualisations as well as performing patent searches and monitoring the competitor landscape
- You will help orchestrating and accelerating our patent game: Reduce our inventors’ workload by driving the patent application process together with our IP & Innovation Manager (bridge-building activities and coordination with internal inventors (tech), external patent attorneys (legal) and Management (business strategy), monitoring progress and events/deadlines)
- You will consolidate feedback from patent search reports coming from Patent Offices
- Supporting tasks for internal IP and/or Innovation workshops as well as analyses of internal Innovation Management Processes
Apart from you having a meaningful activity
in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health
. We care about your flexible working time
and your time off, about your social environment
and your personal growth.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Free breakfast, free lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice: Skillshare or Coursera
- Subsidized access to gyms via a Gympass membership - not only for you, but also for your family and friends
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest event, regular team and sports events)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office within Germany: You decide when and where you work. We provide you with state-of-the-art IT hardware. Working from abroad is also possible for up to 90 days a year
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 100 employees – Become part of the family!